DEAR SUPERCHANCE CUSTOMERS
For the safety of all we are working hard and making sure we provide a safe work environment and safe place to shop for our customers. Our Safety Protocol Plan is as follows:
ALL PAID OUTS MOST BY REQUESTED IN ADVANCE VIA PHONE (250)385-2523 OR EMAIL: Superchance1@shaw.ca
PLEASE DO NOT LINE UP IN THE CUE TO ENTER THE STORE IF YOU ARE THERE ONLY FOR YOUR PAYMENT AND HAVE NOT REQUESTED YOUR PAYMENT IN ADVANCE.
The following will be things that you can expect upon your return to shop in our store:
- All customers will be required to wear a mask
- Changes in process on how we receive products. We will wait 3 days to process new arrivals
* Ensuring 6ft social distancing. Floor markers. Using designated entrance and exit.
- How most efficiently give payment to customers Please keep in minds there is still a vast amount of our customers that do not have a computer, cell phone, bank account or credit card and we must be able to safely serve all equally.
- Frequency in sanitizing high touched surfaces. We will provide feet & head covers to try on merchandise. Sorry no fitting room available. All Sales are final until further notice.
- ALL CUSTOMERS AND STAFF MAY USE HAND SANITIZER AND A MASK PRIOR TO ENTERING THE STORE FROM OUR HAND SANITIZER STATION.
- Staff will not handle recycled bags from customers. Customers will be required to pack their purchase if they want to use their own recycled bag. We will have new bags available for you.
- New Bags available for Purchase/ Recycled bags are accepted for use.
Please follow all the rules and happy Quick Shopping :)