DEAR SUPERCHANCE CUSTOMERS
For the safety of all we are working hard and making sure we provide a safe work environment and safe place to shop for our customers. Our Covid-19 Plan is as follows:
DUE TO THE LIMITED AMOUNT OF PEOPLE WE CAN HAVE IN THE STORE AT ANY GIVEN TIME,
ALL PAID OUTS MOST BY REQUESTED IN ADVANCE VIA PHONE (250)385-2523 OR EMAIL: Superchance1@shaw.ca
PLEASE DO NOT LINE UP IN THE CUE TO ENTER THE STORE IF YOU ARE THERE ONLY FOR YOUR PAYMENT AND HAVE NOT REQUESTED YOUR PAYMENT IN ADVANCE.
The following will be things that you can expect upon your return to shop in our store:
- We ask from you to be PATIENCE and please stay home if you are sick or have been in contact with any one with covid-19...as all these processes take time to perfect and to do safely.
*CLOSED SUNDAY, MONDAYS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- Changes in process on how we receive products. We will wait 3 days to process new arrivals
* Ensuring 6ft social distancing. Floor markers. Using designated entrance and exit.
- How most efficiently give payment to customers Please keep in minds there is still a vast amount of our customers that do not have a computer, cell phone, bank account or credit card and we must be able to safely serve all equally.
- Frequency in sanitizing high touched surfaces. We will provide feet & head covers to try on merchandise. Sorry no fitting room available. All Sales are final until further notice.
- ALL CUSTOMERS AND STAFF MUST USE HAND SANITIZER AND A MASK PRIOR TO ENTERING THE STORE FROM OUR HAND SANITIZER STATION.
- Personal Protective Gear for staff (mask/gloves/face shields). Staff will be assessed daily, will stay home if sick and quarantine for 14 days prior to returning to work if returning from traveling outside Canada. Checkout area protective barrier.
- Tap now available at the till. E-transfers and over the phone purchases will be accepted. You're welcome to take photos with your phone or We can email photos of products available and over the phone purchases available for curbside pick up from croft street entrance door.
- Staff will not handle recycled bags from customers. Customers will be required to pack their purchase if they want to use their own recycled bag. We will have new bags available for you.
Please follow all the rules and happy Quick Shopping :)